uzin nc 150 leveling compound
Portland cement-based leveling and smoothing compound for depths up to 1". Works well for producing level, flat surfaces with high absorbency for standard preparation and cost effective applications in areas with normal wear demands.
- Producing level, flat, smooth substrates with high absorbency, for the application of carpet and all types of resilient floor covering
- Producing flat surfaces for installing ceramic tile, natural stone and engineered wood flooring
- Existing substrates with well-bonded, non-water-soluble residues of adhesives including cutback adhesive and leveling compounds (subject to primer application)
- Efficient and economical standard leveling work for residential and commercial projects with normal wear requirements
- Radiant floor heating systems
- For depths up to 1"
- Quick drying
- Low stress - ability to cover difficult substrates
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Meets strict EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS criteria (healthy indoor air quality and very low emission)
Mike's Custom Flooring Is dedicated to providing our commercial customers services that go beyond just replacing your flooring. The following services are available to help the project go smooth months before, and years after installation:
- Formal Bids, Proposals, & Quotations
- Proprietary Take-Off Software for Detailed Installation Instructions
- Tenant-Occupied Flooring Installation Services
- Specification Assistance and Services
- Asbestos Abatement Requirements and Testing
- Moisture Remediation – Product Selection, Installation, & Warranty
- LEED certified-Environmentally Preferred Products & Recycling Programs
- Maintenance & Cleaning Instruction & Training Resources
If you need assistance, feel free to contact us and you will be directed to one of our specialists.